ScaleIT Capital is an advisory firm specialized in supporting the scaling and internationalization of the best scaleups from Italy and Southeast Europe. The company has developed an event-platform that presents every year the best scaleups from Italy and Southeast Europe in the digital and software space to international VC funds to raise 3-30 millions and expand globally.
The firm is looking for a:
The candidate will report directly to the founding partner and to an associate and will be able to manage the following activities directly and with the partner/associate coordination and support:
- Database update and development through the use of national and international DBs, scouting tools and all the other sources of scaleups deal flow
- Develop researches on scaleups market, data and performances
- Maintain and develop contacts with national investors and key players to develop the deal flow
- Develop and maintain relationships with the international scouting partners to develop the international deal flow
- Develop analyses on the target scaleups and support the advisory board throughout all the selection process
- Development of the international investors DB and relationships
- Preparation of company presentations
Required Skills and Experiences
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- Graduate or Graduating in Business Administration, Finance, General Management or Engineering
- Italian and English professional proficiency
- At least one significant working experience during his-her studies
- At least one work or study experience abroad
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with data analysis software will be considered a plus
The ideal candidate will show excellent organizational/analytical skills and motivation towards the venture capital sector. He/she will be curious, proactive and focused on details, as well as passionate about research, data hunting and making sense out of complex sets of information.
The contract will be preferably a stage – full time with compensation – for the first 6 months, with the goal of placement right away.
Work place: Milan, with possibility to travel for short periods.
The data will be processed and stored exclusively for purposes of present and future selection processes, guaranteeing the rights set out in the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/03. The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (Law 903/77).
Applications that do not meet the requirements described above will not be considered.